Monday, November 30, 2009

April*Trisha*Me*My Mom*Alyssa(Trisha's little girl)

I am sitting up still wide awake I can't stop thinking about my older sister Trisha!! Trisha has to go through radiation tomorrow and has to continue doing it for awhile, how scary that must be!! I wish I could be there with you Trish my thoughts and prayers are with you! I know everything will be ok. I miss you so much I wish I did not have to get on an airplane to be with you!! I miss allus girls hanging out all the time and all the fun we used to have! I will make it out and come see you guys soon!! Give the Girlies a kiss for me!! I love you so much Trish your the best sister ever!! I will be thinkin bout you!! MY THOUHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALWAYS!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Brandie Page said...

Hey you.. The number I don't think saved right in my phone. Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog. My email is brandie_mk@hotmail.com I hope the comment works this time..