Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 26 :( to me!!

Happy 26 to me:( This is so crazy time sure has flown by I can't believe I am almost the big 30!! My birthday was December 13th what a good fun day I was having until Brandon recieved a phone call from his mom telling him that his uncle had passed away!! I can't believe Kenny is really gone we had just seen him on Thanksgiving! We sure will miss him so much my heart goes out to Jenny and the kids especially at Christmas time, our thoughts and prayers are with you guys!! We will miss you Kenny!! It was such a bitter sweet day for us!! My family had a party for me later that night I had such a fun time being with them and got to meet Heath:) for the second time! April and Heath are quite the cute couple:) Thanks to everyone for my cute gifts and all my birthday wishes!! Happy birthday to me!!

No comments: