Friday, January 1, 2010

The Topik family...besides me of course!


This is my cute little family at Christmas! Jill is quite the photographer and took this with the timer on my camera and got it perfect with everyone in it first shoot go me:) We are missing my sister Trisha and her family they live in Tennessee and could not make it, we sure missed them and all the kids and are glad they had a good Christmas... Love you guys! Mark and Janelle and there family are also missing Janelle parents are here visiting from California and they did not come! We still had a fun time with just us! I can't believe how big and grown up my nieces and nephews are getting how sad! I love my family so much and am glad we got to be together for Christmas! Thanks for evedrything mom Gage sure loves his Toy Story jacket and everything you got him!

No comments: